Acceptance of applications of persons for training in Almaty Technological and Economic College LLP is carried out on the basis of the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 18, 2018 No. 578
“On approval of the Standard Rules for admission to training in educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and vocational education”.
Acceptance of applications of persons for training in ATEK LLP is carried o
- according to the educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists, for full-time training-from June 20 to August 20 of the calendar year, for part-time training-from June 20 to September 20 of the calendar year;
- according to the educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of qualified workers – from June 20 to August 27 of the calendar year.
Enrollment of persons for training in ATEK LLP is carried out by applications on a competitive basis.
The competition for enrollment in the composition of students for those entering training under the educational programs of ATEK LLP under the state educational order is conducted according to the average competitive score in accordance with the document on education. The average competitive score is formed from the grades and points of the educational document:
1) for applicants with basic secondary education (basic general) in three subjects: a compulsory subject (Kazakh or Russian) and two subjects in the specialty profile;
2) for applicants with general secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education – in four subjects (Kazakh or Russian, history of Kazakhstan and two subjects in the specialty profile);
3) persons entering with basic secondary education (basic general), general secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education, pedagogical, medical specialties, specialties that require a specialty or creative training, pass a creative exam through the use of information and communication technologies and/or the applicant’s portfolio in the specialty (in paper or electronic form). In the absence of the possibility of passing the exam online, applicants send a video with the performance of the creative task to the admissions committee.